Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Guilty Feelings

                    Hello.  This is the day I am feeling really guilty.  I keep seeing so many of you that have such horrible diseases.  I have Ra that's in remission, Fibromyalgia, several spinal dx's, Asthma, Slight COPD, I can't think of the others, but they're not to bad it think.  If I think of them while I blog, I'll mention them or add.


Anyway, I feel good one week then the other 3, I feel like crap!  Then I read about others who must be feeling so much worse, yet they do so much to help others.  How can you not feel guilty?  You wonderful people who have families, young families and your suffering from such nasty chronic disease, which are debilitating!  Yet, you continue to strive every day.

I'm not sure when I started this... but today is Aug 7th 2012.  I'm in quite abit of pain today.  My Rheumy doc does say he believes I'm not in remission, but my body doesn't show the swelling and redness.  Thank goodness I left the other jerk!

Anyway, Now I'm waiting to see him after hand and wrist sono's and hand x-ray.  I wonder what it will reveal?  Of course, my luck. Nothing.....

I somehow was stumbled upon some blood issues lately..  I have a clotting factor issue.  Then after that test, they did another one showing a mutation of one of my genes.  Many people have this, but I was sent to a hemotologist anyway.  He in turn is sending me to a specialized lab for more bloodwork... ahhgg!!  He doesn't seem to think anything major is going on, but just wants to be sure. yeah. :)

So this is where I am today... wondering if there's more to come with invisible diseases.  So tired of the medical world, something I loved to work for.  But, not as a participant as a patient!! But, life goes on... :/Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ShareThis

Powered By Blogger

Video to amuse, teach or inform

Watch videos at Vodpod and more of my videos

Blog Archive