Thursday, November 18, 2010

So much pain!!

     You know if life isn't hard enough, to have to put up with pain too!!!  I fell about a week ago.  Since then, things have been happening to me.  It started with the lower back, extra pain the traveling kind that goes down the legs...yeah, I'm sure you know.  Well, now a week later my neck is starting to get worse!  I was just a bit tight, now it's pinching and traveling down my shoulder.  Can't move it to much or it yells !!!!  
I'm sure you have had days like mine, or even weeks or months.  I would love to hear from you about your pain.  I vented!!   Now, it's your turn.  Maybe we can help each other...Let me know what ails you.


  Join me!!  I would love to hear about your day!!!!  Take care. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ShareThis

Powered By Blogger

Video to amuse, teach or inform

Watch videos at Vodpod and more of my videos

Blog Archive