Saturday, September 29, 2012

Poison

 Since the poison's brief absence


                       I just feel the need to write about my life since I thought poison was going to leave our lives.  Unfortunately, It hasn't.  
Since May, I found out, although not hard to recognize, the poison has come back. I was devastated!  My heart just felt so betrayed.  I didn't know if the poison was winning over or if it was just welcomed back.

Since it has made it's daybue back into our lives,  I wanted to just leave!  I was so mad after a while.  I just made sure things and my feelings about it were out in the air... and they are.  So if anything happens, He can't say I didn't warn him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ShareThis

Powered By Blogger

Video to amuse, teach or inform

Watch videos at Vodpod and more of my videos

Blog Archive