Sunday, May 27, 2012

Another good week in my life with out the poison..

Well, things are so far going pretty good.  I can actually say I'm enjoying life with my husband for the first time in out married life!
    I am so excited for what else is to come in our lives together.... It was so bad prior to the poison leaving our lives, that I can't wait to live life now with out it!!!

We have been going places together again, living our lives as a pair instead of as room mates that go their own way and meet up later if even that!  We take care of the gardening and outside stuff together too!  I am so happy at the moment!  I pray we never see that poison in out lives ever again..... :-/

                                         I am open to questions and/or answers to anything I have written... Please feel free to ask!   or go to my Email:  flaregirlcrabbyone@gmail.com   Take care, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ShareThis

Powered By Blogger

Video to amuse, teach or inform

Watch videos at Vodpod and more of my videos

Blog Archive