I am a 49 yr old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bursitis and carpal tunnel of arms, Migraines, Fibromyalgia along with spinal diagnoses and injuries. I also have Uveitis of the eyes off and on. This scares me! I am afraid of losing my sight, but the steroids make me so sick..... :( I am trying to just live my life the best I can with what my body allows me to do. Some days good, others not so good.... But, I love my kids and want to be there for them. God willing. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Just made call to my Attorney's office... wondering how much longer it will be for an answer about my case for SSD. It's so scary t...
-
flaregirl : Positive Sono...
-
Since the poison's brief absence I just feel the need to write about my life since I thought poison was g...
-
Dad uses Facebook to teach daughter a lesson : A 15-year-old puts up a Facebook post bashing her parents for making her work too hard, dad r...
-
flareshurt - Asthma
-
Home | NAIDW™
-
<div id="clustrmaps-widget"></div><script type="text/javascript">var _clustrmaps = {'url' : ...
-
Ok, Here goes. I am new to this blog but i wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I am a housewife, trying to cope with fatigue and pain....
-
So another day in my life of Chronic pain. Seems to have let up a bit today. Have been using a cane since my fall Upstairs last week.... L...
-
Hello. This is the day I am feeling really guilty. I keep seeing so many of you that have such horrible diseases. I ...

No comments:
Post a Comment