I am a 49 yr old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bursitis and carpal tunnel of arms, Migraines, Fibromyalgia along with spinal diagnoses and injuries. I also have Uveitis of the eyes off and on. This scares me! I am afraid of losing my sight, but the steroids make me so sick..... :( I am trying to just live my life the best I can with what my body allows me to do. Some days good, others not so good.... But, I love my kids and want to be there for them. God willing. :)
Thursday, September 6, 2012
Dare to Be...
Dare to Be...: This picture hangs on the wall by my front door. I see it as I am grabbing my cane and heading out to do whatever it is I head out to do. Usually to walk the dogs, but sometimes to do other things. It's true, I do 'things'. I have not lived here long enough that the sign means nothing to me, it still catches my eye every time I walk out the door. 'dare to be remarkable' Remarkable it dares me. To be worthy of attention, striking. notable - noteworthy - extraordinary - outstanding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Short Story of Michael Nesteruk – A True Feline Lover
-
Well, I don't remember excepting your answers yet... but since - JustAnswer
-
Interesting Aspects of Fibromyalgia
-
Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain
-
Flaregirl Fibr/RA: Another Day : "So another day in my life of Chronic pain. Seems to have let up a bit today. Have been using a cane...
-
Home | NAIDW™
-
Dad uses Facebook to teach daughter a lesson : A 15-year-old puts up a Facebook post bashing her parents for making her work too hard, dad r...
-
<div id="clustrmaps-widget"></div><script type="text/javascript">var _clustrmaps = {'url' : ...
-
Ok, Here goes. I am new to this blog but i wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I am a housewife, trying to cope with fatigue and pain....
-
Having a wonderful time with my husbands family!!!. Hope my husband makees it soon. Just not the same if he's not here. ;(

No comments:
Post a Comment