I am a 49 yr old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bursitis and carpal tunnel of arms, Migraines, Fibromyalgia along with spinal diagnoses and injuries. I also have Uveitis of the eyes off and on. This scares me! I am afraid of losing my sight, but the steroids make me so sick..... :( I am trying to just live my life the best I can with what my body allows me to do. Some days good, others not so good.... But, I love my kids and want to be there for them. God willing. :)
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Just went a little puppy crazy! Hi I just want to apologize for my little frenzy of dog posts.... I just felt so sorry for them. I ju...
-
Hello. This is the day I am feeling really guilty. I keep seeing so many of you that have such horrible diseases. I ...
-
Part 1: My Toxic Year : Looking back from where I sit today, I can see that I was, of course, the sanest one in our little community. Or at...
-
New law bans use of confusing words and sentences in government documents. Read the results | The Hot Word | Hot & Trending Words Daily ...
-
MyTrialSpot
-
(96) Facebook
-
Well, today on back has been nothing but a nightmare that I just can't seem to stop. I don't know what is happening and it is reall...
-
So another day in my life of Chronic pain. Seems to have let up a bit today. Have been using a cane since my fall Upstairs last week.... L...
-
Just made call to my Attorney's office... wondering how much longer it will be for an answer about my case for SSD. It's so scary t...

What do you think about this?? Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Does it show we are not intelligent enough to sort through it? Do you think were helping the immigrants coming to this country as one person put it? Let me know what you think........
ReplyDelete