Saturday, September 8, 2012

My pain


Today, I am in a lot of pain.  I just want to have relief enough to be able to handle my folding, handling dishes.  I'm sure some of the pain I feel is due to the weather as we are in a rainy stormy day.
Unfortunately, a lot of it is from anxiety that I am suffering from due to circumstances out of my control.  I contemplate every day whether to say or go.  I know my conditions I suffer from greatly increase with pain and the inability to enjoy my life.  
Most people just don't get it.  For instance, My son this morning decided I was going to take him to a friends so his friend didn't need to backtrack to our house.  5 miles maybe.  He in turn was upset, and unfeeling toward my situation.  I just made up my mind I can't keep saying "yes" to everything people want from me... time for a lot more "no's "!!!   If they can't understand my anguish, then to bad!  I've had it!! 

I understand I am a parent and your supposed to be there for your family.  I get it... but,  I am a parent with disabilities. 

Don't judge someone because you can.. Have feelings, you don't know what they're life is all about........

Well, I have been interrupted a bit too many times while trying to write this... My main feelings are gone.  "Fibromyalgia"  is the main cause of loss of focus.  It is such a pain in the "a....." !!!   I hate this most of all... it was the cause of me losing my great paying job.... at least I thought $16.00 an hour was great 4 years ago.  

So I shall say good bye for now.  Hopefully I can come back another day and have a really good story of my life with invisible diseases.   

Thank you for reading this blog..... I hope to have many more that are a bit more interesting than this.  

Take care!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ShareThis

Powered By Blogger

Video to amuse, teach or inform

Watch videos at Vodpod and more of my videos

Blog Archive