Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Anticipation!!! SSD

Just made call to my Attorney's office... wondering how much longer it will be for an answer about my case for SSD.  It's so scary to wonder if the judge believes in your cause.  I wished I would have said more to him about so many other concerns like speech, eyes, things like that.  But of course, I didn't.  He does have almost all of my medical info so he should be on my side.  Only time will tell.. but the anticipation is killing me! 
This of course is my first blog.  I'm sure it isn't done correctly.  But give me some feed back to help me improve on my communication skills.   Thank you, for taking the time to read. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

ShareThis

Powered By Blogger

Video to amuse, teach or inform

Watch videos at Vodpod and more of my videos

Blog Archive